How It Helps:
Ideal BalanceTM Canine Mature Adult No Grain with Chicken & Potato is a complete pet food for mature adult dogs 7+ years old made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
- No Grain
- 55% Animal Protein*
- Chicken as No. 1 ingredient helps mature adult dogs stay fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help with healthy digestion
- Carrots & peas provide vitamins & minerals which support healthy vital organs
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants which promote a healthy immune system
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
*55% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2.5 45 - 60 5 80 - 110 7.5 105 - 145 10 130 - 180 20 220 - 305 30 300 - 415 40 370 - 510 50 440 - 605 60 + 10 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
With Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (14%), dried potato (14%), potato starch, yellow peas (14%), dried peas (14%), digest, animal fat, dried beet pulp, flaxseed (2%), soybean oil, minerals, dried carrots (0.9%), dried tomato pomace (0.8%), dried citrus pulp, dried grape pomace, spinach powder, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3530 kcal/kg (353 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 22.3 Fat 14.0 Crude Fiber 4.5 Carbohydrate / NFE 53.3 Calcium 0.95 Sodium 0.25 Potassium 0.80 Magnesium 0.093 Taurine 0.11 L-carnitine 11.9 ppm Vitamin C 125 ppm Vitamin E 800 IU/kg DHA 0.003 Omega-3-fatty acids 1.01 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.00 Chondroitin Sulphate 606 ppm Glucosamine 357 ppm Beta-carotene 2.60 ppm Vitamin A 9818 IU/kg Vitamin D 715 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.