Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Perfectly balanced nutrition, made with the natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids - and NO GRAINS.
How It Helps:
Ideal Balance™ No Grain Canine Adult is specially formulated to meet the needs of adult dogs and is made with NO GRAINS. We guarantee the perfect balance of nutrition for your dog's health - nothing more, nothing less.
- No Grain
- 70% animal protein* (Chicken & potatoe)
- Chicken is the number one ingredient. It provides lean protein to help your dog keep fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help in gentle digestion
- Carrots & Peas provide vitamins and minerals which support natural defences
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants that support a strong immune system
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
*70% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2.5 50 - 70 5 85 - 115 10 140 - 195 20 240 - 330 30 325 - 445 40 400 - 555 50 475 - 655 60 + 11 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (25%), dried potato (14%), potato starch, yellow peas (12%), dried peas (12%), animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed (2%), minerals, dried beet pulp, dried carrots (0.5%), dried tomato pomace (0.2%), spinach powder, dried grape pomace, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3727 kcal/kg (373 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 29.0 Fat 17.0 Crude Fiber 3.0 Carbohydrate / NFE 45.7 Calcium 0.88 Sodium 0.33 Potassium 0.80 Magnesium 0.083 L-carnitine 20.4 ppm Vitamin C 142 ppm Vitamin E 808 IU/kg EPA 0.003 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.88 Alpha-Linolenic acid 0.85
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.