Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Perfectly balanced natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids - and with no grains.
How It Helps:
Ideal Balance™ Canine Adult Small Breed No Grain with Tuna & Potato is a complete pet food for small breed adult dogs 1-6 years old made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
- No Grain
- Tuna as No. 1 ingredient helps keep smaller dogs fit & slim
- Peas & Potatos are ingredients with no gluten and are gentle on the stomach and skin
- Carrots & peas provide vitamins & minerals, which support natural defences
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants, which promote a healthy immune system
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2 40 - 60 3 60 - 80 5 85 - 115 7.5 115 - 160 10 140 - 195 15 195 - 265
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
With Chicken & Potato: Tuna meal (21%), potato starch, dried potato (14%), yellow peas (13%), dried peas (12%), animal fat, digest, soybean oil, dried beet pulp, flaxseed (1%), minerals, dried carrots (0.5%), vitamins, dried tomato pomace (0.2%), dried citrus pulp , dried grape pomace, spinach powder, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3726 kcal/kg (373 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 24.0 Fat 17.1 Crude Fiber 3.1 Carbohydrate / NFE 50.1 Calcium 1.01 Sodium 0.29 Potassium 0.81 Magnesium 0.082 Taurine 0.21 L-carnitine 0.4 ppm Vitamin C 142 ppm Vitamin E 889 IU/kg DHA 0.185 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.86 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.27 Beta-carotene 2.56 ppm Vitamin A 7904 IU/kg Vitamin D 783 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.