How It Helps:
Ideal BalanceTM Canine Adult Large Breed No Grain with Chicken & Potato is a complete pet food for large breed adult dogs 1-5 years old made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
- No Grain
- 70% Animal Protein*
- Chicken as No. 1 ingredient helps large breed dogs stay fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help promote healthy digestion
- Carrots & peas provide vitamins & minerals which support natural defences
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants which promote a healthy immune system
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
* 70% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 25 280 - 390 30 325 - 445 35 365 - 500 40 400 - 555 50 475 - 655 60 545 - 750 70 610 - 845 80 + 10 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
With Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (25%), dried potato (14%), potato starch, yellow peas (12%), dried peas (12%), animal fat, digest, soybean oil, flaxseed (2%), minerals, dried beet pulp, dried carrots (0.5%), vitamins, dried tomato pomace (0.2%), dried citrus pulp, dried grape pomace, spinach powder, trace elements, pork cartilage (source of chondroitin sulphate), crustacean shell hydrolysate (source of glucosamine) and betacarotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3729 kcal/kg (373 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 29.0 Fat 17.0 Crude Fiber 3.0 Carbohydrate / NFE 45.6 Calcium 0.88 Sodium 0.33 Potassium 0.80 Magnesium 0.083 Taurine 0.12 L-carnitine 20.4 ppm Vitamin C 127 ppm Vitamin E 808 IU/kg DHA 0.005 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.88 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.36 Chondroitin Sulphate 1121 ppm Glucosamine 726 ppm Beta-carotene 2.54 ppm Vitamin A 10143 IU/kg Vitamin D 731 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.