Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food
Improves Everyday Ability to Get Up & Go
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Science Plan Adult 7+ Senior Vitality Chicken & Vegetable Stew provides nutrition to improve everyday ability to get up and go
- A proprietary blend of ingredients supports brain health, interaction, energy & vitality
- Promotes a healthy coat with Vitamin E and Omega-6 fatty acids
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
Scientifically developed to work with your 7+ aged dog’s biology. Our breakthrough formula helps improve your senior dog's everyday ability to get up & go
Science Plan pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Plan Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- Chicken Broth, Chicken, Pork Liver, Rice, Carrots, Rice Starch, Green Peas, Dextrose, Egg Product, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Chicken Liver Flavor, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Chloride, Powdered Cellulose, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Fish Oil, Guar Gum, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Spinach, Monosodium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Lipoic Acid, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Natural Flavours.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 12.5 oz (354 g) cans|
|20 (9,1)||1 3/4|
|30 (14)||2 1/2|
|50 (23)||3 1/2|
|120 (54)||6 3/4|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
286 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||55.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.8 %|
|Vitamin C||434 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1494 IU/kg|
|Linoleic acid||3.46 %|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||0.83 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||3.73 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.