Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Mature Adult Wet Dog Food Chicken & Carrot Flavour Stew
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Science Plan Mature Adult Wet Dog Food Chicken & Carrot Flavour Stew combines the delicious flavours of roasted chicken and tender vegetables in a succulent stew - canned dog food with the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your dog.
Adult 7+ food made with high quality ingredients to ensure optimal nutrient absorption to keep your dog fit and healthy.
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavourful, nutritious meal
- Easy to digest
- Formulated with Key nutrients to support your pet’s stage of life
- Balanced minerals for heart & kidney health
- Designed for the nutritional needs of Adult 7+ pets
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill’s Science Plan is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
Science Plan pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill's Science Plan Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, pork liver, rice flour, rice starch, digest, minerals, dried beet pulp, rice, dried carrot, dried peas, cellulose, chicken broth, animal fat, vegetable oil, dried spinach, wheat gluten, flaxseed.
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 354 g cans|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
253 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.3 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.5 %|
|Crude Ash||6.3 %|
|Vitamin A||63664 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||143 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1332 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||703 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||0.38 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||3.07 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.