Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Perfectly balanced nutrition made for mature adult cats with natural ingredients plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
How It Helps:
Ideal BalanceTM Mature Adult No Grain with Chicken & Potato is a complete pet food for mature adult cats 7+ years old made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
- No Grain
- 55% Animal Protein*
- Chicken as No. 1 ingredient helps mature adult cats stay fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help promote healthy digestion
- Carrots & peas provide vitamins & minerals which support organ health
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin & a shiny fur
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants which promote a healthy immune system
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
*55% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight kg Dry grams 2 30 – 40 3 40 – 50 4 45 – 65 5 55 – 75 6 65 – 90 7 + 12 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (21%), yellow peas (13%), dried peas (13%), potato starch, dried potato (8%), animal fat, pea protein, soybean oil, minerals, digest, dried beet pulp, flaxseed (1%), fish oil, dried carrots (0.5%), vitamins, dried tomato pomace (0.2%), dried citrus pulp, dried grape pomace, spinach powder, taurine, trace elements and betacarotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3892 kcal/kg (389 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 31.5 Fat 19.0 Crude Fiber 3.0 Carbohydrate / NFE 40.6 Calcium 0.90 Sodium 0.35 Potassium 0.79 Magnesium 0.085 Taurine 0.22 Vitamin C 150 ppm Vitamin E 899 IU/kg DHA 0.102 Omega-3-fatty acids 1.00 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.70
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.