How It Helps:
Ideal BalanceTM Mature Adult No Grain with Chicken & Potato is a complete pet food for mature adult cats 7+ years old made with natural ingredients with added vitamins, minerals and amino acids, and with no grains.
- No Grain
- 55% Animal Protein*
- Chicken as No. 1 ingredient helps mature adult cats stay fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help promote healthy digestion
- Carrots & peas provide vitamins & minerals which support organ health
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids which promotes healthy skin & a shiny fur
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants which promote a healthy immune system
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
*55% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight kg Dry grams 2 30 – 40 3 40 – 50 4 45 – 65 5 55 – 75 6 65 – 90 7 + 12 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (21%), yellow peas (13%), dried peas (13%), potato starch, dried potato (8%), animal fat, pea protein, soybean oil, minerals, digest, dried beet pulp, flaxseed (1%), fish oil, dried carrots (0.5%), vitamins, dried tomato pomace (0.2%), dried citrus pulp, dried grape pomace, spinach powder, taurine, trace elements and betacarotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3892 kcal/kg (397 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 31.5 Fat 19.0 Crude fibre 3.0 Carbohydrate (NFE) 40.6 Calcium 0.90 Sodium 0.35 Potassium 0.79 Magnesium 0.085 Taurine 0.22 L-carnitine 16.4 ppm Vitamin C 150 ppm Vitamin E 899 IU/kg DHA 0.102 Omega-3-fatty acids 1.00 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.70 Chondroitin Sulphate 867 ppm Glucosamine 511 ppm Beta-carotene 2.45 ppm Vitamin A 6566 IU/kg Vitamin D 624 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.