How It Helps:
Ideal Balance™ No Grain Feline Adult is specially formulated to meet the needs of adult cats and is made with NO GRAINS. We guarantee the perfect balance of nutrition for your cat's health - nothing more, nothing less.
- No Grain
- 70% animal protein* (Chicken & potato)
- Chicken is the number one ingredient. It provides lean protein to help your cat keep fit & slim
- Potatoes are ingredients with no gluten and help in gentle digestion
- Carrots & Peas provide vitamins and minerals which support natural defences
- Flaxseed provides Omega-3 & Omega-6 fatty acids that promote healthy skin & a shiny coat
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants that support a strong immune system
- No added artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
- 100% balanced nutrition, 100% taste. Guaranteed.
*70% animal protein of the total protein in the formulation.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ VetEssentials™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2 30 – 40 3 40 – 55 4 50 – 70 5 60 – 80 6 65 – 90 7 + 12 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken & Potato: Chicken meal (28%), potato starch, dried potato (15%), animal fat, yellow peas (5%), pea protein, dried peas (5%), soybean oil, digest, minerals, fish oil, flaxseed (1%), dried beet pulp, dried carrots (0.5%), dried tomato pomace (0.2%), spinach powder, dried grape pomace, dried citrus pulp, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
4081 kcal/kg (509 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 31.5 Fat 21.8 Crude fibre 1.9 Carbohydrate (NFE) 39.0 Calcium 0.95 Sodium 0.31 Potassium 0.78 Magnesium 0.071 Taurine 0.23 L-carnitine 21.4 ppm Vitamin C 150 ppm Vitamin E 944 IU/kg DHA 0.139 Omega-3-fatty acids 1.08 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.70 Chondroitin Sulphate 1132 ppm Glucosamine 668 ppm Beta-carotene 2.42 ppm Vitamin A 6888 IU/kg Vitamin D 656 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.