How It Helps:
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Canine Adult Advanced Fitness™ Mini with Chicken is formulated to support lean muscle and healthy vital organs, for dogs who prefer a smaller kibble. With clinically proven antioxidants, lean proteins and omega 3's.
- With high quality proteins to support lean muscle.
- Sustains healthy vital organs with balanced sodium and phosphorus levels.
- Highly digestible ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption.
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Small and medium adult dogs that are moderately active, from 1 year old until 7 years old
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation, bitches should be switched to Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formula (other than Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ Large Breed).
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2 45 - 60 3 60 - 80 5 85 - 115 7.5 115 - 160 10 140 - 195 15 195 - 265
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken: Maize, wheat, chicken (26%) and turkey meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, soybean oil, minerals, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3719 kcal/kg (372 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 23.8 Fat 16.1 Crude Fiber 1.7 Carbohydrate / NFE 53.3 Calcium 0.77 Sodium 0.29 Potassium 0.75 Magnesium 0.096 Taurine 0.11 L-carnitine 12.9 ppm Vitamin C 109 ppm Vitamin E 656 IU/kg DHA 0.004 Omega-3-fatty acids 0.53 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.73 Chondroitin Sulphate 617 ppm Glucosamine 495 ppm Beta-carotene 3.10 ppm Vitamin A 12955 IU/kg Vitamin D 794 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.