Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Precisely balanced nutrition to support immune system health and long life expectancy in small breed dogs.
How It Helps:
Science Plan™ Canine Adult Small & Miniature is formulated to support oral health, healthy skin and healthy digestion in small breed dogs. With high levels of clinically proven antioxidants and natural ingredients, with added vitamins and minerals.
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support immunity for a healthy long life.
- Crunchy kibbles, with antioxidants to support oral health.
- Premium nutrition for healthy skin and a soft, shiny coat.
- Precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition tailored for small breed dogs.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Small and miniature adult dogs that are moderately active, from 1 year old until 6 years old.
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation, bitches should be switched to Science Plan™ Puppy Small & Miniature.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight (kg) Dry grams 1.5 40 2 50 3 70 4 85 5 100 7.5 135 10 170
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
Body Weight (kg) Cans 370g Dry grams 1.5 1/4 15 2 1/4 25 3 1/2 20 4 1/2 35 5 1/2 50 7.5 1 35 10 1 70
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
COMPOSITION: Chicken and turkey meal, maize, wheat, brewers' rice, animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder.
3731 kcal/kg (373 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 24.7 Fat 15.7 Carbohydrate / NFE 52.8 Crude Fiber 1.4 Crude Ash 5.4 Calcium 0.89 Phospohorus 0.74 Potassium 0.78 Sodium 0.33 Magnesium 0.090 Vitamin A 11753 IU/kg Vitamin C 127 ppm Vitamin D 814 IU/kg Vitamin E 615 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 0.58 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.80 Beta-carotene 2.63 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.