Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Stress Feline Chicken & Vegetable Stew
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
For cats prone to Feline Idiopathic Cystitis (FIC).
Nutrition clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of FIC signs by 89%*.
How it works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, Potassium citrate & Omega-3
- Controlled levels of Magnesium, Calcium, Phosphorus
- Contains Vitamin B6
How it helps:
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Feline Urinary Stress with Chicken is a nutrition clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of FIC signs and contains ingredients to control stress, a known risk factor for FIC (Feline Idiopathic Cystitis).
- Nutrition clinically proven to reduce the recurrence of FIC signs by 89%*.
- Contains L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to control stress, a known risk factor for FIC.
- Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days*.
- Great taste your cat will love.
- Also available in dry Chicken and with Salmon pouch.
Hill's™ Prescrip™tion Diet c/d™ Urinary Stress cat food is a complete dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet™ foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Stew with Chicken & added Vegetables: Pork, chicken (10%), wheat gluten, maize starch, rice flour, rice, dried carrots, digest, minerals, animal fat, fish oil, soybean oil, spinach, taurine, vitamins and trace elements. Total vegetables 1%.
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 82 g|
|6 +||2/3 per kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|Mixed Feeding Guide|
|Body Weight (kg)||Cans 82g||Dry grams|
|6 +||1||11 per kg|
Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Urinary Stress Feline Stew is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence (cause of feline lower urinary tract disease, FLUTD) in adult cats. This dietetic pet food has urine acidifying properties and contains a moderate level of magnesium.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet™ dry and wet food.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
71 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.0|
|Vitamin C||7 ppm|
|Vitamin E||734 IU/kg|
|Total dietary Fiber||1.5|
|Vitamin A||132077 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||1693 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.