Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Stress Feline Chicken & Vegetable Stew
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline Stress clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
This irresistible food makes it easier for you to bond with your pet with gently cooked, bite-sized chunks of real chicken & natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals.
How It Works:
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
How It Helps:
- Contains ingredients to help manage stress
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- S+OXSHIELDTM: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Hill's® Prescription Diet® c/d® Multicare Feline Stress is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition your cat needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet® foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food, canned food and treats.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight (kg) Cans 82 g 2 2 3 2 3/4 4 3 1/2 5 4 6 + 2/3 per kg
Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Urinary Stress Feline Stew is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence (cause of feline lower urinary tract disease, FLUTD) in adult cats. This dietetic pet food has urine acidifying properties and contains a moderate level of magnesium.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Stew with Chicken & added Vegetables: Pork, chicken (10%), wheat gluten, maize starch, rice flour, rice, dried carrots, digest, minerals, animal fat, fish oil, soybean oil, spinach, taurine, vitamins and trace elements. Total vegetables 1%.
71 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 41.5 Fat 19.3 Crude Fiber 0.6 Carbohydrate / NFE 33.0 Calcium 0.80 Phospohorus 0.68 Sodium 0.34 Potassium 0.90 Magnesium 0.060 Taurine 0.40 L-carnitine 25.7 ppm Vitamin C 7 ppm Vitamin E 734 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 0.87 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.93 Crude Ash 5.7 Beta-carotene 7.56 ppm Chloride 0.89 L-lysine 2.01 Total dietary Fiber 1.5 Vitamin A 132077 IU/kg Vitamin D 1693 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.