Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Adult No Grain Medium Dry Dog Food Food Chicken Flavour
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's SCIENCE PLAN NO GRAIN Medium Adult dog food with Chicken is specially formulated to fuel the energy needs of dogs during the prime of their life. Made with high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients.
- Chicken #1 Ingredient
- Formulated with ingredients that contain no grains or gluten
- Omega-6s & Vitamin E for beautiful skin & coat
- Supports immunity, healthy digestion and lean muscles in adult dogs
Great tasting nutrition for a long, happy life. With a wagging tail and licks on your face, no one can say hello like your dog. Because every moment you spend together is special, we strive to give you more of them. With wholesome ingredients and the right nutrients, Hill's SCIENCE PLAN is precisely prepared to offer your dog the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and canned foods in delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill's SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Chicken meal (25%), potato starch, dried potato, dried peas, yellow peas, animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed, minerals, dried beet pulp, dried carrots, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, spinach powder.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||11 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3696 kcal/kg (370 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||45.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||3 %|
|Crude Ash||5.4 %|
|Vitamin A||13059 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||101 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1001 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||481 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||0.81 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||3.34 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Science Plan Adult No Grain Medium Dry Dog Food Food Chicken Flavour contains 3.8 oz. by weight.