Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Precisely balanced nutrition to support digestive health and lean muscle. With clinically proven antioxidants and highly digestible lamb.
How It Helps:
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Canine Adult Advanced Fitness™ Lamb & Rice is formulated to support digestive health and lean muscle. With clinically proven antioxidants and highly digestible lamb.
- High quality lamb for gentle, healthy digestion.
- Enhanced omega-3 and 6 for healthy skin and coat.
- With high quality proteins to support lean muscle.
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Small and medium adult dogs that are moderately active, from 1 year old until 7 years old.
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation, bitches should be switched to Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formula (other than Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy™ Development Large Breed).
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2.5 50 - 70 5 85 - 115 7.5 115 - 160 10 140 - 195 20 240 - 330 30 325 - 450 40 400 - 555 50 475 - 655 60 + 10 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Lamb and Rice: Maize, wheat, lamb meal (27%), soybean meal, animal fat, maize gluten meal, brewers' rice (5%), digest, soybean oil, flaxseed, minerals, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3718 kcal/kg (372 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 23.2 Fat 15.5 Crude Fiber 1.8 Carbohydrate / NFE 54.3 Calcium 0.83 Sodium 0.26 Potassium 0.71 Magnesium 0.123 Vitamin C 85 ppm Vitamin E 729 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 0.54 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.49 Crude Ash 5.2 Beta-carotene 3.28 ppm Vitamin A 6591 IU/kg Vitamin D 502 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.