Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Precisely balanced nutrition to support digestive health and lean muscle. With clinically proven antioxidants and highly digestible lamb.
How It Helps:
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Canine Adult Advanced Fitness™ Lamb & Rice is formulated to support digestive health and lean muscle. With clinically proven antioxidants and highly digestible lamb.
- High quality lamb for gentle, healthy digestion.
- Enhanced omega-3 and 6 for healthy skin and coat.
- With high quality proteins to support lean muscle.
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Small and medium adult dogs that are moderately active, from 1 year old until 7 years old.
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation, bitches should be switched to Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formula (other than Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy™ Development Large Breed).
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight (kg) Dry grams 2.5 60 5 100 7.5 135 10 170 20 285 30 385 40 480 50 570 60 + 11 per kg
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
Body Weight (kg) Cans 370g Dry grams 2.5 1/2 10 5 1/2 50 7.5 1 35 10 1 70 20 1 185 30 2 190 40 2 280 50 2 370 60 + 2 8 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Maize, wheat, lamb meal, soybean meal, animal fat, maize gluten meal, brewers' rice, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed, minerals.
3718 kcal/kg (372 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 23.2 Fat 15.5 Carbohydrate / NFE 54.3 Crude Fiber 1.8 Crude Ash 5.2 Calcium 0.83 Potassium 0.71 Sodium 0.26 Magnesium 0.123 Vitamin A 6591 IU/kg Vitamin C 85 ppm Vitamin D 502 IU/kg Vitamin E 729 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 0.54 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.49 Beta-carotene 3.28 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.