How It Helps:
Prescription Diet™ k/d™ + Mobility Feline is formulated by veterinarians to help manage cats with kidney disease.
- Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney & heart function
- Supports your cat’s ability to run, climb and jump in as little as 28 days
- Supports vitality & alertness in older cats
- With improved amino acid profile to support your cat's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- With Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology that stimulates appetite of cats with renal conditions, for up to 35% greater caloric intake than other renal foods in the market.
- Available in dry bags and delicious pouches
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2 30 - 40 3 40 - 55 4 50 - 65 5 55 - 80 6 65 - 90 7 + 11 per kg
Mixed Daily Feeding Guide
Body Weight(kg) Pouches 85g Dry grams 2 1 + 15 3 1 + 25 4 1 + 40 5 1 + 50 6 1 + 60 7 + 1 + 9 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken: Brewer's rice, animal fat, chicken (21%) and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, wheat, pea protein, dried whole egg, fish oil, minerals, digest, cellulose, soybean oil, dried beet pulp, L-carnitine, vitamins, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
4177 kcal/kg (418 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 29.8 Fat 22.6 Crude Fiber 2.2 Carbohydrate / NFE 40.4 Calcium 0.71 Phospohorus 0.52 Sodium 0.24 Potassium 0.79 Magnesium 0.076 Taurine 0.21 L-carnitine 533.9 ppm Vitamin C 114 ppm Vitamin E 602 IU/kg DHA 0.339 EPA 0.492 Omega-3-fatty acids 1.38 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.77 Chondroitin Sulphate 404 ppm Glucosamine 386 ppm Alpha-Linolenic acid 0.34 Crude Ash 5.1 Beta-carotene 3.22 ppm Soluble Fiber 0.6 Vitamin A 8699 IU/kg Vitamin D 890 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.