Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Adult Healthy Mobility Small & Mini Dry Dog Food Chicken Flavour
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Specially formulated to support active mobility and joint care in dogs. Enriched with omega 3 fatty acids.
How it helps:
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Canine Adult Healthy Mobility Mini with Chicken is specifically formulated to support active mobility and joint care in dogs who prefer a smaller kibble. Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids and clinically proven antioxidants.
- Proven advanced nutrition to help support your dog's active mobility
- Proven nutrition to support joint flexibility
- Helps ease of movement through healthy joints
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed
- All three products have the same nutritional formula; they differ only in having different size kibbles, - small, medium and large respectively, to suit individual preferences.
- Adult dogs, to support active mobility, joint flexibility and ease of movement
Not recommended for:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy bitches should be switched to a Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formula (other than Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ Large Breed).
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, digest, animal fat, maize gluten meal, flaxseed, fish oil, vegetable oil, minerals, pea bran meal.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
3677 kcal/kg (368 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||57.3|
|Vitamin A||10635 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||125 ppm|
|Vitamin D||822 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||485 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||485 ppm|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.