Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Specially formulated to support active mobility and joint care in dogs. Enriched with omega 3 fatty acids.
How It Helps:
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Canine Adult Healthy Mobility Mini with Chicken is specifically formulated to support active mobility and joint care in dogs who prefer a smaller kibble. Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids and clinically proven antioxidants.
- Proven advanced nutrition to help support your dog's active mobility
- Proven nutrition to support joint flexibility
- Helps ease of movement through healthy joints
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Adult dogs, to support active mobility, joint flexibility and ease of movement
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy bitches should be switched to a Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formula (other than Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ Large Breed).
- All three products have the same nutritional formula; they differ only in having different size kibbles, - small, medium and large respectively, to suit individual preferences.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight(kg) Dry grams 2 45 - 60 3 60 - 80 5 85 - 120 7.5 115 - 160 10 145 - 200 15 195 - 270
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
with Chicken (minimum Chicken 14%): ground maize, wheat, poultry meat meal, soybean meal, animal fat, digest, flaxseed, maize gluten meal, pea bran meal, fish oil, vegetable oil, calcium carbonate, L-carnitine, ground rice, taurine, salt, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
3679 kcal/kg (368 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 21.0 Fat 15.1 Crude Fiber 2.4 Carbohydrate / NFE 56.6 Calcium 0.69 Phospohorus 0.60 Sodium 0.25 Potassium 0.77 Magnesium 0.104 Taurine 0.12 L-carnitine 332.4 ppm Vitamin C 126 ppm Vitamin E 825 IU/kg DHA 0.216 Omega-3-fatty acids 1.66 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.60 Chondroitin Sulphate 486 ppm Glucosamine 412 ppm Beta-carotene 3.09 ppm Vitamin A 10050 IU/kg Vitamin D 789 IU/kg
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.