Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Specially formulated to support active mobility and joint care in dogs. Enriched with omega 3 fatty acids.
How It Helps:
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Canine Adult Healthy Mobility Mini with Chicken is specifically formulated to support active mobility and joint care in dogs who prefer a smaller kibble. Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids and clinically proven antioxidants.
- Proven advanced nutrition to help support your dog's active mobility
- Proven nutrition to support joint flexibility
- Helps ease of movement through healthy joints
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Adult dogs, to support active mobility, joint flexibility and ease of movement
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy bitches should be switched to a Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formula (other than Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ Large Breed).
- All three products have the same nutritional formula; they differ only in having different size kibbles, - small, medium and large respectively, to suit individual preferences.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight (kg) Dry grams 1.5 40 2 50 3 70 4 85 5 100 7.5 140 10 170
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, digest, animal fat, maize gluten meal, flaxseed, fish oil, vegetable oil, minerals, pea bran meal.
3677 kcal/kg (368 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 20.6 Fat 15.0 Carbohydrate / NFE 57.3 Crude Fiber 2.4 Calcium 0.67 Phospohorus 0.58 Potassium 0.79 Sodium 0.24 Magnesium 0.107 Taurine 0.12 Vitamin A 10635 IU/kg Vitamin C 125 ppm Vitamin D 822 IU/kg Vitamin E 485 IU/kg DHA 0.215 Omega-3-fatty acids 1.53 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.46 Beta-carotene 3.29 ppm L-carnitine 367.2 ppm Glucosamine 411 ppm Chondroitin Sulphate 485 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.