Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Precisely balanced nutrition to support lean muscle and healthy vital organs. With clinically proven antioxidants, lean proteins and omega 3's
How It Helps:
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Canine Adult Advanced Fitness™ Medium Chicken is formulated to support lean muscle and healthy vital organs. With clinically proven antioxidants, lean proteins and omega 3's.
- With high quality proteins to support lean muscle.
- Sustains healthy vital organs with balanced sodium and phosphorus levels.
- Highly digestible ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption.
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Science Plan™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
- Small and medium adult dogs that are moderately active, from 1 year old until 7 years old
Not Recommended For:
- Pregnant or lactating bitches. During pregnancy and lactation, bitches should be switched to Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ formula (other than Science Plan™ Puppy Healthy Development™ Large Breed)
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Body Weight kg Dry grams 2.5 60 5 100 7.5 135 10 170 20 285 30 385 40 480 50 565 60 + 11 per kg
MIXED FEEDING GUIDE
Body Weight kg Cans 370 g Dry grams 2.5 1/2 + 10 5 1/2 + 50 7.5 1 + 35 10 1 + 70 20 1 + 185 30 2 + 185 40 2 + 280 50 2 + 365 60 + 2 + 8 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Maize, wheat, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, vegetable oil, minerals, dried beet pulp, flaxseed.
3724 kcal/kg (372 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 23.1 Fat 16.2 Carbohydrate / NFE 53.8 Crude Fiber 1.7 Crude Ash 5.1 Calcium 0.77 Phospohorus 0.69 Potassium 0.78 Sodium 0.30 Magnesium 0.099 Vitamin A 11605 IU/kg Vitamin C 109 ppm Vitamin D 792 IU/kg Vitamin E 655 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 0.52 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.73 Beta-carotene 3.10 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.