Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Adult 7+ Youthful Vitality Medium Dry Dog Food Chicken Flavour
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
HILL's SCIENCE PLAN Senior Vitality Mature Adult dog food with Chicken & Rice provides precisely balanced nutrition that helps promote everyday ability to get up and go.
- A special blend of ingredients supports brain function, interaction, energy & vitality
- Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids for a luxurious coat
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
At Hill's we have been studying how nutrition impacts pets' cell function for over a decade. We learned the aging process is complex, slowing pets down both mentally and physically. Our precise nutrition helps support pets and their cells as they age. We formulate with this knowledge in mind.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Mature Adult dogs 7+ years of age.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Maize, brewers' rice (24%), chicken (8%) and turkey meal (total poultry 13%), barley, oats, digest, dried whole egg, vegetable oil, animal fat, flaxseed, minerals, dried beet pulp, dried carrots, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, fish oil, dried spinach.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||10 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3629 kcal/kg (363 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||57.7|
|Vitamin A||11405 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||404 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1031 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||1432 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.