Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Science Plan Sensitive Stomach & Skin Medium Adult Dog Food with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
HILL's SCIENCE PLAN Sensitive Stomach & Skin Medium Adult dog food with Chicken supports digestive health with prebiotic fibre. Promotes beautiful coat.
- High digestibility for optimal nutrient absorption & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 for skin nourishment
- Prebiotic fiber to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
At Hill’s, we study pets’ biology to understand how nutrition impacts digestive & skin health. Prebiotic fibre is important for the gut microbiome, the unique mix of bacteria essential for a healthy digestive system. Vitamin E, Omega-6s & other nutrients help maintain & protect skin.
SCIENCE PLAN pet food is available in a variety of dry foods and treats for your dog’s unique needs, and canned foods in many delicious flavours your dog will love.
Adult dogs 1+ years of age, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Brewers' rice, maize, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, dried whole egg, digest, animal fat, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|60 +||11 per kg|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
3717 kcal/kg (372 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||53 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.3 %|
|Vitamin A||8980 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin D||733 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||650 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||0.58 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||3.92 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Science Plan Sensitive Stomach & Skin Medium Adult Dog Food with Chicken contains 3.8 oz. by weight.