Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
j/d Reduced Calorie Dry Dog Food
Nutrition clinically proven to support your dog's ability to run, walk and jump.
Large Breed, Medium Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Clinically proven to help dogs walk, run, play and climb stairs more easily, by soothing aching joints and preserving healthy cartilage. See a difference in a little as 21 days.
How it works:
- Enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Added L-carnitine
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
Hill's Prescription Diet j/d Reduced Calorie dog food is clinically proven to improve mobility in as little as 21 days with the right balance of healthy nutrients, EPA (a special omega-3 fatty acid from fish oil) and total omega 3 fatty acids.
- Clinically proven to help dogs walk, run, play and climb stairs more easily; see a difference in as little as 21 days.
- Helps your dog walk, run and play better. Soothes aching joints and preserves healthy cartilage.
- Helps maintain joint cartilage thanks to high levels of EPA (a special omega-3 fatty acid from fish oil) and glucosamine and chondroitin sulphate from natural sources.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
- COMPOSITION: Cereals, vegetable protein extracts, derivatives of vegetable origin, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 5%), seeds, oils and fats, minerals, molluscs and crustaceans.
|Ideal Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||98 per 10 kgs|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry food.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3410 kcal/kg (341 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||43.9 %|
|Crude Fiber||9.1 %|
|Crude Ash||4.6 %|
|Vitamin A||12096 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||128 ppm|
|Vitamin D||914 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||621 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||2.85 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||2.02 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of j/d Reduced Calorie Dry Dog Food contains 3.2 oz. by weight.