Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
Clinically proven to settle digestive upset in as little as 3 days.
How It Works:
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a proprietary blend of active fibres clinically proven to nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibres
How It Helps:
Prescription Diet™ i/d™ Canine is clinically proven to settle digestive upset in as little as 3 days in dogs.
- Helps improve digestion & stool quality.
- Highly digestible food to ensure easy nutrient absorption.
- High in electrolytes & B vitamins to replace lost nutrients.
- Clinically proven antioxidants to support a healthy immune system.
- Great taste your dog will love.
- Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your dog.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Gastrointestinal Biome Dry Dog Food is a complete dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your adult dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our PRESCRIPTION DIET foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation
- Exclusively feed the recommended PRESCRIPTION DIET dry food & Hill's Treats
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Recommended length of time for use: 1 to 2 weeks during periods of, and recovery from, acute diarrhoea. In case of maldigestion: 3 - 12 weeks or longer as needed
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Store unused open food in a cool dry place. Protect from moisture.
Body Weight (kg) Dry grams 2.5 65 5 110 10 185 20 305 30 415 40 515 50 + 11 per kg
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Gastrointestinal Biome Dog Food is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of acute intestinal absorptive disorders and for compensation for maldigestion in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food has an increased level of electrolytes, highly digestible ingredients and low level of fat.
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Cereals, meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, fruit, seeds, minerals, vegetables.
3448 kcal/kg (345 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 22.9 Fat 14.5 Carbohydrate / NFE 49.0 Crude Fiber 7.2 Crude Ash 6.5 Calcium 1.07 Phospohorus 0.72 Potassium 0.93 Sodium 0.40 Magnesium 0.108 Taurine 0.11 Vitamin A 10484 IU/kg Vitamin C 124 ppm Vitamin D 714 IU/kg Vitamin E 474 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 1.37 Omega-6-fatty acids 3.49 Beta-carotene 3.06 ppm
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.