Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome dog food with Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Clinically proven to settle digestive upset in as little as 3 days.
How it works:
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a proprietary blend of active fibres clinically proven to nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
- High levels of Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibres
How it helps:
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Gastrointestinal Biome Dog Food actively promotes regular healthy stool and helps reduce risk of future episodes.
- Quick response - clinically proven to help firm loose stools in 24 hours
- Helps soothe the digestive tract
- Promotes beneficial gut microflora to support digestive health
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET Gastrointestinal Biome Dry Dog Food is a complete dietetic pet food that provides all the nutrition your adult dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our PRESCRIPTION DIET foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 9%), derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, fruit, seeds, minerals, vegetables. Highly digestible ingredients: Chicken and turkey meal, brewers' rice, maize, maize gluten meal, animal fat, vegetable oil.
|Body weight (kg)||Dry grams|
|50 +||11 per kg|
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results:
- Gradually transition to your pet's new food over a 7 day period or follow your veterinarian's recommendation
- Exclusively feed the recommended PRESCRIPTION DIET dry food
- Split the recommended daily amount into smaller portions and feed throughout the day
- Keep fresh water available at all times
- Recommended length of time for use: 1 to 2 weeks during periods of, and recovery from, acute diarrhoea. In case of maldigestion: 3 - 12 weeks or longer as needed
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition
- Store unused open food in a cool dry place. Protect from moisture.
3448 kcal/kg (345 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||49 %|
|Crude Fiber||7.2 %|
|Crude Ash||6.5 %|
|Vitamin A||10484 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||124 ppm|
|Vitamin D||714 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||474 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||1.37 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||3.5 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome dog food with Chicken contains 3.5 oz. by weight.