Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet z/d Dog Food
Nutrition clinically proven to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Food sensitivities and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Dogs that have adverse food reactions due to a food allergy (typically to a protein in the food) or intolerance benefit from a food designed for food sensitivities. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet z/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog's food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to reduce skin & digestive signs from food intolerances.
This canned food has a ground texture with an irresistible taste that makes it easy for your dog to love.
How it works:
- With highly hydrolysed animal protein
- With fish oil, increased levels of essential fatty acids & high levels of vitamin E
- With a proven blend of prebiotic fibres
How it helps:
- This nutrition visibly supports a healthy skin & coat
- Helps promote a healthy skin barrier
- Provides excellent stool quality
- S+OX SHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
ActivBiome+ ingredient technology is a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives, derivatives of vegetable origin, oils and fats, minerals, fruit, seeds. Protein source: Chicken liver hydrolysate. Carbohydrate source: Maize starch.
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||8 g per kg|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day — 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|60+||40 g per kg|
Please note - for customers who have previously fed this diet prior to the inclusion of ActivBiome+ technology, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement. For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
357 kcal (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||52.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||4.8 %|
|Crude Ash||5.6 %|
|Vitamin A||61009 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||187 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1535 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||808 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||1.21 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||4.03 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.