Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
w/d Dog Food
Clinically proven nutrition to help manage diabetes
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d is specially formulated to help manage your dog's diabetes. With low levels of sugars and an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fibres, w/d helps regulate their blood sugar and maintain a healthy weight. This blend of balanced nutrients helps your dog live their best life.
How it works:
- Low levels of sugars & an optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre
- High quality protein & effective L-carnitine levels
- Appropriate levels of fat & calories
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
How it helps:
- Helps manage blood sugar
- Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Helps maintain a healthy body weight
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d provides all the nutrition your dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 5%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, seeds, eggs and egg derivatives, minerals. Carbohydrate sources: Maize, barley.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 370 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||9 g per kg|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day — 13 oz (370 g) cans|
|60+||45 g per kg|
Prescription Diet w/d Canine is a complete dietetic pet food for adult dogs for the regulation of glucose supply (diabetes mellitus) and regulation of lipid metabolism in cases of hyperlipidaemia. This dietetic pet food contains a low level of rapid glucose-releasing carbohydrate, low level of fat and high level of essential fatty acids.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
314 kcal (370 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51 %|
|Crude Fiber||13.4 %|
|Crude Ash||5 %|
|Vitamin A||62723 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin D||1126 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||752 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||1.1 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||2.8 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.