Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
i/d Stress Mini Dog Food
Nutrition shown to calm and manage stress-related behaviours including digestive upsets in dogs under 14kg. Fortified with Hill's ActivBiome+ ingredient technology, a proprietary blend of prebiotics, clinically shown to rapidly nourish the gut microbiome to support digestive health and well-being.
Small Breed, Medium Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Just like humans, some dogs experience stress which may negatively impact their overall health. Stress can lead to an imbalance of the gut microbiome and increased intestinal motility resulting in digestive upset, a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Stress Dry Dog Food specially formulated to help manage stress-related behaviours including digestive upsets in dogs up to 14kg. This dry food is made with chicken, for an irresistible flavor that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Highly digestible formula with milk protein hydrolysate to help manage stress
- Unique prebiotic blend & ginger
- Enriched with clinically proven antioxidants & Omega-3s from fish oil
How it helps:
- Helps promote a calming effect, supports healthy digestion & improves stool quality
- Promotes activity of beneficial gut bacteria & calms the GI tract
- Long term feeding helps support a healthy immune system
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Stress Dry Dog Food provides all the nutrition your dog needs during episodes of stress-related digestive upset and can be used long-term. If a stressful event is foreseeable, it is recommended to start feeding in advance. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 9%), vegetable protein extracts, oils and fats, derivatives of vegetable origin, seeds, minerals, vegetables (ginger 1%), fruit, milk and milk derivatives (milk protein hydrolysate 0.1%). Highly digestible ingredients: Brewers' rice, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, animal fat, fish oil.
Adult maintenance Mixed Feeding Guide
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - 156 g cans||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||2||+||104 g per 10 kgs|
|Weight of Dog — kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|60+||113 per 10 kgs|
Please note - for customers who have previously fed this diet prior to the inclusion of ActivBiome+ technology, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams. For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
3345 kcal/kg (335 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||56.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.4 %|
|Crude Ash||5.9 %|
|Vitamin A||8564 IU/kg|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin D||788 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||660 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||0.71 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||1.9 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of i/d Stress Mini Dog Food contains 3.5 oz. by weight.