Clinically proven nutrition that can transform your pet’s life.
A reduced fat, high fibre diet recommended to help obesity-prone cats maintain optimum body weight and for cats with diabetes mellitus.
How It Helps:
Prescription Diet™ Feline w/d™ has the following key benefits.
- Low in calories and fat to help maintain your cat's ideal weight.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging.
- Supplemented with L-carnitine to help burn fat and preserve muscle.
- High in fibre to help regulate bowel movements.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee We're confident your pet will enjoy Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ foods. We're so confident that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.*
How to adjust feeding amounts to maintain optimal weight.
For Weight loss For Weight Maintenance Ideal Body Weight kg Dry grams Dry grams 2 30 - 45 35 - 50 3 40 - 60 50 - 70 4 50 - 70 60 - 85 5 60 - 85 75 - 100 6 70 - 100 85 - 115 7 + 13 per kg 16 per kg
High quality protein and thoughtfully sourced ingredients.
Chicken: Chicken (42%) and turkey meal, maize, maize gluten meal, cellulose, brewers' rice, digest, minerals, animal fat, soybean oil, L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
3193 kcal/kg (319 kcal/cup)
Nutrient Dry Matter1
Protein 39.4 Fat 9.5 Crude Fiber 8.9 Carbohydrate / NFE 35.7 Calcium 1.07 Phospohorus 0.86 Sodium 0.31 Potassium 0.83 Magnesium 0.081 Taurine 0.20 L-carnitine 501.9 ppm Vitamin C 110 ppm Vitamin E 596 IU/kg Omega-3-fatty acids 0.19 Omega-6-fatty acids 2.57 Crude Ash 6.5 Beta-carotene 3.95 ppm Vitamin A 5344 IU/kg Vitamin D 503 IU/kg Starch (analyzed) 25.8 % Total sugar (analyzed) 0.7 %
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.