Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ w/d™ Feline Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
A reduced fat, high fibre diet recommended to help obesity-prone cats maintain optimum body weight and for cats with diabetes mellitus.
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ Feline w/d™ has the following key benefits.
- Low in calories and fat to help maintain your cat's ideal weight.
- High in dietary fibre to help reduce hunger and discourage begging.
- Supplemented with L-carnitine to help burn fat and preserve muscle.
- High in fibre to help regulate bowel movements.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken: Chicken (42%) and turkey meal, maize, maize gluten meal, cellulose, brewers' rice, digest, minerals, animal fat, soybean oil, L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
|For Weight loss||For Weight Maintenance|
|Ideal Body Weight kg||Dry grams||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 45||35 - 50|
|3||40 - 60||50 - 70|
|4||50 - 70||60 - 85|
|5||60 - 85||75 - 100|
|6||70 - 100||85 - 115|
|7 +||13 per kg||16 per kg|
3193 kcal/kg (319 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||35.7|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin E||596 IU/kg|
|Vitamin A||5344 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||503 IU/kg|
|Starch (analyzed)||25.8 %|
|Total sugar (analyzed)||0.7 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.