Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's PRESCRIPTION DIET
l/d Cat Food
Support for your cat's liver health
Kitten, Adult, Senior
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Your cat's liver performs many functions, including the metabolism of nutrients, the removal of toxic substances from the blood and the storage of vitamins and minerals. The liver has an amazing ability to repair and regenerate itself, and nutrition plays a vital role in this process. Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Prescription Diet l/d, clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's liver health. In fact, l/d is formulated to help protect vital liver function.
How it works:
- Controlled level of highly digestible protein
- L-Carnitine helps support normal fat to energy conversion in the liver
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Helps the liver tissue repair itself
- Helps avoid nutrient deficiencies & excesses related to liver issues
- Supports a healthy immune system
Hill's Prescription Diet l/d Dry Cat Food is dietetic pet food for cats in need of Liver Care. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help your cat to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
13 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: COMPOSITION: Cereals, meat and animal derivatives (chicken 13%), oils and fats, vegetable protein extracts, eggs and egg derivatives, seeds, derivatives of vegetable origin, minerals. Protein sources: Chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, dried whole eggs.
|Weight of Cat - kgs||Amount per Day - grams|
|7+||12 per kg|
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet. This is only a guide. Grams are the most accurate form of measurement.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets & children.
4078 kcal/kg (408 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||37.7 %|
|Crude Fiber||1.9 %|
|Vitamin C||107 ppm|
|Vitamin E||817 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of l/d Cat Food contains 4.4 oz. by weight.