Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ l/d™ Feline Chicken
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Add copy here
How it helps:
Prescription Diet™ Feline l/d™ was created specifically for the nutritional management of cats with liver disorders that cause reduced liver function.
- Helps manage cats with liver disease.
- Highly digestible protein, carbohydrate and fats.
- Helps limit the production of metabolic toxins from nutrients.
- Helps reduce the workload of the liver.
- Helps neutralise free radicals as it contains a high level of antioxidants.
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food for great cat enjoyment.
Please consult your vet for further information and guidance on what is best for your cat.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Chicken: Maize, chicken (29%) and turkey meal, animal fat, maize gluten meal, dried whole egg, brewers´ rice, flaxseed, minerals, dried beet pulp, digest, L-carnitine, cellulose, taurine, arginine, vitamins, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
|Body Weight(kg)||Dry grams|
|2||30 - 40|
|3||40 - 55|
|4||50 - 70|
|5||60 - 80|
|6||65 - 90|
|7 +||12 per kg|
4078 kcal/kg (408 kcal/cup)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||37.8|
|Vitamin C||107 ppm|
|Vitamin E||822 IU/kg|
|Chondroitin Sulphate||841 ppm|
|Vitamin A||46910 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||682 IU/kg|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.