Roll over image to zoom in
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Canine Stew with Chicken & added Vegetables
Support for your dog’s urinary health
Small Breed, Medium Breed, Large Breed
OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are unsatisfied for any reason, return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a full refund or replacement
Bladder stones are collections of mineral crystals that combine together in the urinary tract. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your dog's urinary health and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
This irresistible stew has tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy and is made with wholesome ingredients like chicken & vegetables that your dog will love.
How it works:
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & omega-3 fatty acids
- Low sodium
How it helps:
- Helps dissolve struvite stones
- Lifelong feeding is important to manage urinary health long-term
- S+OXSHIELD: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals.
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult dogs.
Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Chicken & Vegetable Stew Dog Food is a complete and balanced food that provides all the nutrition a dog needs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how our Prescription Diet foods can help a dog to continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Proud to have helped
11 million shelter pets
find a forever home & counting
INGREDIENTS: Meat and animal derivatives (chicken 10%), cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin, vegetables (1.5%), oils and fats, minerals, vegetable protein extracts, seeds. Urine alkalising substances: Potassium citrate (1 g/kg).
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 354 g|
|50 +||1 1/2 per 10 kg|
Mixed Feeding Guide
|MIXED FEEDING GUIDE|
|Body weight (kg)||Cans 354 g||Dry grams|
|50 +||2||+||8 per kg|
Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Canine Stew is a complete dietetic pet food for the reduction of struvite stone recurrence and for the dissolution of struvite stones in adult dogs. This dietetic pet food has urine acidifying properties, low level of magnesium and restricted level of protein but of high quality.
Ask your veterinarian for specific feeding instructions for your pet.
Daily Feeding Recommendations are only a guide and a place to start.
Grams are the most accurate form of measurement; cups are estimated from grams.
For best results:
– Gradually transition to this new food for 7 days or more.
– Exclusively feed the recommended Prescription Diet dry and wet foods.
– Keep fresh water available at all times.
– Have your veterinarian monitor your pet's condition.
– Cover and refrigerate unused portion.
266 kcal / 12.5 oz (354 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||48.6 %|
|Crude Fiber||5.1 %|
|Vitamin C||8 ppm|
|Vitamin E||825 IU/kg|
|Omega-3-fatty acids||0.8 %|
|Omega-6-fatty acids||4.42 %|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.