More purr-lease – FREE* Hill’s kitty bowl in May
More purr-lease! This May, get a whisker-friendly #HillsKittyBowl free when you buy any Hill’s Feline bag, 1.3kgs or larger.
Available from participating veterinary outlets on any bag of Hill’s Science Plan, Ideal Balance or Prescription Diet cat food 1.3kgs or larger, the ceramic Hill’s kitty bowl (worth R80 each) is designed for your cat’s eating enjoyment, with a low lip and oval shape to accommodate the finest of whiskers.
A bowl of delicious Hill’s will have your cat purring with delight and gives you the peace of mind that comes from knowing your pet is getting the precise balance of nutrients needed for a long, healthy life. Hill’s is so confident your cat will enjoy Hill's food, they offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
*Terms and conditions apply.
For your nearest participating practice or vet shop visit www.HillsStoreLocatore.co.za
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2017
- This offer is only valid at participating veterinary outlets from May 2017 while stocks last.
- The promotion is valid as follows:
- Purchase 1 bag of Hill’s Feline 1.3kg or larger and receive a free “More purr-lease” whisker friendly cat bowl
- Available on Science Plan and Ideal Balance cat food from 1.3kg and larger.
- Veterinary outlets may not have all the sizes in stock and Hill’s cannot be held liable for these products not being available at a particular outlet.
- Veterinary outlets reserve the right to participate in this promotion. Hill’s cannot be held responsible for the promotion not being on offer at a particular outlet.
- Participating veterinary outlets reserve the right to alter, amend or adjust the promotional guidelines.
- Hill’s reserves the right to amend, delay or withdraw this promotion at any time without notice.
- Purchases made prior to the promotional period will not qualify.
- This promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Hill’s cannot be held liable for damaged promotional items after purchase.
- Hill’s cannot be held responsible for any injuries resulting from the misuse of the promotional item.