The right food for sterilised cats
Hill's offers precisely balanced nutrition to help reduce the health risks of sterilisation.
Hill's unique Weight Management Formula to help your cat keep fit
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Sterilised Cat promotes optimum weight and helps your cat keep in shape, thanks to our unique Weight Management Formula, which works in 2 ways:
- Lower levels of fat and energy compared to average maintenance feline food, providing the right amount of calories for sterilised cats;
- Precise combination of clinically proven high levels of L-carnitine1,2 and L-lysine3, which help convert fat into energy and build muscle.
Controlled mineral levels to support a healthy urinary system
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Sterilised Cat helps to decrease the chances of stone formation and supports healthy urinary system. Our formula has controlled levels of phosphorus and magnesium, whilst also maintaining an appropriate urinary pH, for Young Adult between 6.2 and 6.4, and for Mature Adult between 6.4 and 6.6.
Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
Hill's™ Science Plan™ Sterilised Cat includes clinically proven antioxidant vitamins E and C to support body's immune defences.
*Average 4kg cat fed a recommended 55g a day from a 3,5kg bag at an RSP of £25.99
1. Center SA et al. Metabolic influence of oral L-Carnitine during a rapid 18 week weight loss program in obese cats. Proc. ACVIM Forum. Abst. 57.1997.
2. Jewell D, Final Report, FR-R2009006, 2-26-09
3. Frantz NZ, Yamka RM, and Friesen KG, The effect of diet and lysine calorie ratio on body composition (…), International J. Applied Res. Vet. Med., 5(1), 25-35, 2007.