Prescription Diet™ k/d™
Clinically proven nutrition to support a longer and better quality of life
- Improved amino acid profile to build lean muscle daily
- E.A.T. Technology stimulates appetite and increases food intake1
- Rich new aroma and an irresistible new kibble size and shape
New & improved
Combining our best science
to manage geriatric pets.
New Prescription Diet™
- Clinically proven nutrition to:
- IMPROVES & LENGTHENS
QUALITY OF LIFE
- IMPROVES MOBILITY IN
AS LITTLE AS 28 DAYS
- SUPPORTS VITALITY & ALERTNESS
IN OLDER PETS
- ENHANCED APPETITE TRIGGER (E.A.T.)
TECHNOLOGY FOR INCREASED
CALORIC INTAKE IN CATS
Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology
A breakthrough in kidney care foods, Hill’s proprietary E.A.T™ Technology boosts appetite in cats with kidney conditions. By measuring food preferences in cats with CKD, Hill’s identified key aromas and flavours that stimulate food intake and applied it to the k/d™ range of kidney foods.
- Key flavours trigger your cat's appetite
- Unbeaten taste & aroma
E.A.T.™ Technology available in Feline dry.
What are kidney conditions?
Of the many conditions that affect your cat’s kidneys, the most common is called Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD).
- On diagnosis, the condition has already been present for some time
- Early diagnosis is key - symptoms develop over time, undetected
- Other conditions, like osteoarthritis and alertness issues, are often seen in older cats with CKD
- CKD is a lifelong disease that can be managed very well with the right food
What can influence CKD?
Chances of developing kidney problems
double between ages 10 and 15.
Foods high in phosphorus, sodium and
protein can accelerate the progression of CKD.
Some breeds are more likely to develop
certain kidney conditions.
What signs should you look out for?
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Vomiting and
- Increased thirst
- Lack of energy
- Bad breath and
a sore mouth
The key to catching CKD before symptoms become obvious is early diagnosis. The sooner it's diagnosed, the more time you have to help your pet feel well for as long as possible using kidney care food.
The SDMA* test
- A revolutionary new kidney function test
- Diagnoses CKD months or years earlier than other methods
kidney conditions at
the vet regularly
How can the right food help?
What you feed your cat plays an important role in helping
maintain kidney health.
Controlled phosphorus and low sodium levels take the stress off your pet’s kidneys
Moderate amounts of high-quality proteins to help build muscle mass
Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T.)™ Technology stimulates appetite and increases food intake
Irresistible, unsurpassed taste in a food cats can’t wait to eat
Alertness and Vitality
With L-carnitine and antioxidants to support alertness and vitality in older cats
Contains antioxidants and fish oil to support joint health
Hill’s kidney care foods
- For cats with chronic kidney
- Supports kidney and heart
- Stimulates appetite and eating
Available in dry, can and
delicious pouch varieties.
- For cats older than 7
- Supports the metabolism of joints
in case of Osteoarthritis2
- Supports alertness and vitality
in older cats
Speak to your Vet before feeding Hill's kidney care foods to your pet
Register today and stand
a chance to win a year's supply of Hill's food
Where to buy Hill’s kidney care foods
Hill’s™ Prescription Diet™ cat foods are available at your vet clinic
For quality, consistency and taste, or your money back